Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jayden Alatoré

Jayden Alatoré Pronounciation: Jah-Den...Al-uh-Tore-Ay

Born: the third day of the third week of the first month of summer solstice... 1208

Age: 801 years old (2009)

Parents: (?)

Creature Status: Vampire??? or is he??? could he truly be something different, perhaps something altogether unknown? Only time will tell.

Song(s): Lost, Avenged Sevenfold~Bush, Mouth~Nirvana, All Apologies ~ Cant leave out, Figured You Out, Nickleback

Story:

You think I haven’t loved? well I have, so don’t give me any shit about being so harsh and unwilling towards Lydie. There just doesn’t seem to be a point behind it, yeah sure I have finally realized, much to the detriment of my own heart that the damned female has wormed her way in. Hell Carter’s daughter no matter what the fuck she is, has filled me with nothing but pure unadulterated need and it’s killing me. Especially after that kiss, so Lyd if you are reading this; know that the moment I get you back, there is absolutely nothing that is going to stop me from doing what I have wanted since that first night. Oh yeah, I should probably let you know that wasn’t a dream… Your taste and the feel of your skin… Damn I am getting excited just thinking about it.

Damnation must you mortals look so horrified and disgusted? I am a vampire after all, speaking of I must take a moment and just because I like to watch you squirm I am going to tell you, “Adjust…Myself.” Come on now if I really wanted I could offer a night beyond your wildest dreams; but before you get your panties all knotted up, I won’t because I am unfortunately in love with my sire’s daughter. Now in exchange for your losses I offer this instead, I will tell you my story just do not interrupt or else I will most certainly walk away and never look back…

I do not know my father, although there is a vague, very vague memory of a man from when I was but two or three max. The only father I have ever truly known being Carter, whom I met late in the eve shortly after my mother’s death…

I see the questions in your eyes and before you bother interrupting I will get to it. Seriously don’t piss me off because I would much rather be out there searching for my Lyd than sitting here wasting precious darkness.

Carter raised me from three years of age, twelve seasons if you must be era correct; raised me as his own son which provided me comforts to rival even the kings of the damned mortals, although at that time I had been one. The finest of clothes, carriages, hunters and women were at my fingertips from the moment I grew an affinity towards them. I was a noble, in all aspects known as the motherless son of Lord Carter Marcellus, given entrance to the most elite of the taverns without so much as a sideways glance.

Man how I miss the good old days, when you could walk in take a seat and a tavern wench seemed to appear right before you with a full mug of ale and if you were me, a tumble in a dark corner or the back room. Yeah I have it and I know how to use it, always have. Too bad I just don’t have the inclination for any other than Lydie; lately, Bayside has been flush with some ripe apples just begging to be plucked.

Really now, you seriously have some major prince charming issue’s if you think that I don’t see what’s around me. Thick, thin, pretty, horse faced it’s all the same when you are in the bedroom with the lights out and you have a constant hard on.

Back on schedule because I have an appointment with that fucking dusk dog, damned you Carter for forcing this shit on me.

So…

I lived the highlife for years, enjoyed women, sport, finery and more women until that fateful morning as I stood in the middle of the field to the east of Carter's castle, my heart scarcely beating as I waited with bated breath. Listened intently to the birds as they quickened their songs of calling to the sun, my favorite time of the day, that magical soul encompassing moment when the earth was suddenly washed in light. The tinkling sound of shattered crystal filling my entire being while I watched in awe as the sun rose into the sky. There I stood relishing every blasted moment of the majestic rise of the sun, by all means believing I was alone, until I caught scent of a something different. Yeah… yeah… yeah… I lied get over it! Sure I told Lydie I didn’t miss the sun, but I do, so there you learned some new bullshit about me. But I downright refuse to let you make me feel guilty or remorseful, I made my choice and I still stand by it; so what, I cannot ever experience the warmth of the rays or the scent of the air just before day break again. If you live as long as I then you learn to deal with it, but being a mortal somehow I doubt it.

Unless you want to be changed?...

8 comments:

S.B. said...

Great bio! I love the question you pose...is he truly a vampire, or is he something altogether different!

KDSGS said...

I Love that you wrote this in the first person, and LOVE the inclusion of songs! great touch!
Love Jayden, he is a scream, nicely done, mate!

Anonymous said...

this fella and i have the same taste in music, i think we'd get along just fine! (even if he is a vampire...BRING IT!)

did you know that they have accessory fangs at MTS (short and long versions)? idk if you have them, but i find them useful when i want my sims to look human yet be vampires. i use decorgals action hack box thingy to utilize the vampire "movements" that the 'actual' vampires do in game.

haha, just a simmer sharing useful finds.

great and creative biography! thanks for this, because im working on bios for my sims too!

cheripye said...

Thank you SB,
Yep what is he, I dont think he even knows. 80)

cheripye said...

Hehehe, Drew! I love Jay he really sates my inner sailor. 80) and I wanted to play, show the characters as I hear them... LOL! So glad you liked it and yeah a scream... Certainly the sexy terror would never appeal, LOL! but at least he's honest. 80)

cheripye said...

Thank you Xtina!
Yeah I like that music myself, LOL! and they just seemed to fit. 80)

Thanks for the tip on that, I dont know about the long ones, I have the old fangs from MTS2, I dont like the skins on Vamps in the game. 80)hmmm... I didnt know that the action hack did that, must check it out. 80) Thanks again for all the assistance. 80)

Hehe, I love my characters and really wanted their true persona's to come through! Glad you enjoyed and always check back. These bio's will be consistently updated. 80)

S@n said...

Great bio full of details!
It is a great idea to have each character telling their own bios!
That is so much fun and very different from most bios I have read!
His personality just comes out my monitor every time he is in a pic...
Perfectly done!
Great job!
I really hope he is more than a "regular vampire" lol, he will be facing some great creatures out there! So Good luck Jay, I hope you find your Lyd soon!!

cheripye said...

Thanks S@ndy!!!
Details are the being, LOL! and I wanted to do something a little different, had to because I want everyone to hear them as I do, so to speak. 80) hope that doesnt sound crazy, lol.

I am so glad he always comes through 80)!

We will all see if he is more than just a regular vampire *wink* same with if he finds his lyd, LOL! thanks for noticing those!!! 80)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP