Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some New Characters and A few previews too...

Alaine... A female with many secrets and surprises... My own creation 80) Well sim wise, hair, skin clothes no...
Actually in an odd way she is rather pretty... Not so sure of the hair though. 80)Really just a scenery shot... But I liked it, built it in less than 20 minutes...
Ok these are the three originals, Zyon prounounced ZZ On in his arms Yone, pronounced EE Ahn a and their daughter Ziyone, prounounced ZZ I Aahna (Does that make sense? LOL!)Next few are just from flagrant playing around in photoshop and enjoying some different angles with Zyon and Yone... Can you guess who I used for Yone??? and I am sure someone will recognize Zyon although he is a sim that wasnt of my own creation... 80)
Ok one more of the happy family, LOL! yes I know Zyon's dont match Yone or Ziyone Now I know there is one out their that knows this sim, (my own creation previously unseen except...) LOL! Ziyone, I think she is really pretty in a fairy type way... Very youthful... But I like her definately one of my fav's... 80) Now SPOILER TIME!!!Hmmm.... Just what are Carter and Jay discussing??? (Actual screens from the upcoming chapter) well truthfully they could make the cutting room floor. LOL!
Yeah, I think this one will be cut but still full of emotional value... 80)
Ok maybe I am just strange but I actually like this shot, the look on Jays face, Carters pensive stance... LOL!
Ok Computer still acting up but I am trying desperately to get this next update up before it crashes... Which is looking good despite one small meltdown of sorts regarding a missing notepad that contains all the of the next chapter in which I havent transposed yet. Thank the SPIRITS/FATES that it was found...
Hmmm... In the same place I looked about twenty times last night, but I am grateful it is back 80)

6 comments:

S.B. said...

They all look fantastic! Can't wait to see where you are going with all of this!

cheripye said...

Thanks SB!
Getting this all together plus my hell two weeks is becoming really interesting LOL! 80) I am excited about the new direction. 80)

KDSGS said...

Cherie, I know you are armpit deep in hell week, but I stand in awe of your shots! You put that garden together in 20 Minutes???
And I LOVE that hair on Alaine! Spill, where did you get it??

And could you maybe change the colour of your comment font, it's a little difficult to make out the words (maybe a darker colour?) JMO!

I love you put in pronunciations!
And the shots of Jay and Carter, Hmmm. Great expressions.

Ok, you stumped me, Do not know who Zyon is. I know. I am stupid.
He's hot BTW.
Great shots!!

cheripye said...

I am not really sure where I got the hair on Alaine, I will have to go into the game when I get home and check it out. 80)

Actually it's HELL half month, LOL! But the sims is helping me relax... and I was feeling really creative the other night 80)

All fixed I changed the color of the background 80) it was on my to do list as is. LOL!

Never say your Stupid, your a beautiful and intelligent Lady! 80) lol! every time I said that I got that same line, LOL!

I believe it is Rod, 80) Finally found a place for him in the story! just changed his hair and eyes... 80)

hmmm any takers on who Yone is??? I know you will all be surprised LOL!

KDSGS said...

Yone. Hmmm. Ava from Butterflies maybe? Am I warm? And of course, ROD!! Amazing what just changing the hair and eyes can do! Stunning looking!!
And much better now, can read the comments!

cheripye said...

Getting very warm!!! It is a character from Butterfly 80)

I know poor rod has bin sitting in the CAS bin just waiting to be used, so when I was going through my sims etc. came upon him and said YES!!!

I meant to change this a while ago 80)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP