Monday, May 10, 2010

Trysten Fedore Marcel



Trysten Fedore-Marcel

Born March 3, 1792

Creature Status: Daywalker

Songs: TBD


I was born to the high priest Jairdan Fedore and the sage priestess Feliciana Fedore at the suns daybreak in 1792. From infancy I began my training with the Lupusnox female, Kareina Wolfe a strange occurrence. For Daywalkers do not normally begin their training until their thirtieth birthday, but in my case it was a necessity for I was destined to bear the prophecy. The first and only child to walk the realms carrying both the blood of our daywalker brethren and the blood of darkness our enemies…

I stayed with my trainer for one hundred and eighty five years, until the night when she instructed me and my dear friends to a run down bar in nighthurst, it was time, I was to fulfill my destiny. With heavy heart and the mindset that I was merely performing my duty I agreed and met him. It was in fact love at first sight, I could scarcely imagine how a Nightwalker God could be so kind, could not fathom my growing emotion and by June of 1980 I had bore a daughter…

As I had been trained I took my daughter and refused him visitation, she was young and powerful, held magic I had never witnessed or known to exist a danger to her and myself if Carter were to find out. Still I could not stay away from him, I was in love and I could sense he was as well and on the afternoon the day before Lydie’s birthday my estranged father paid me a visit. He was angry that I had continued my relations with Carter and angry that I had in fact chosen to accept Luciene’s edict.

In his rage he informed me that my life was to end, my daughter would be orphaned and sent to live with a guardian. The sage of protection, in order to keep her safe from the forces within the Terra Regnum. That eve as I made my way through the darkened alley beside Carters club, hurrying to meet him I came upon my own destiny the one who would take me from my beloved daughter and husband.

One shot that shredded my heart, one shot that in truth should have sent my soul to the sun, but I was fortunate. When my body arrived at the morgue a fellow Lupusnox was present and I was transported to Altoriah, to begin my healing.

With my soul reunited with my body I slept in a coma for twenty years, until Luciene came to me and ordered I arise. With his powers he healed what still had not and sent me to retrieve the child I had left behind, my purpose to bring her to him, to ready her for her own destiny…

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP